1. Nwinyi, O. C., Olawore Y. A (2017). Biostimulation of spent engine oil contaminated soil using Ananas comosus and Solanum tuberosum peels. Environmental Technology and Innovation 8: 373-388. 2. Nwinyi O.C.,
2. Owolabi T. A (2017) Scanning electron Microscopy and Fourier transmission analysis of polyhydroxyalkanotes isolated from bacteria species from Abbaitor in Ota, Nigeria Journal of King Saud University Science published online http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jksus.2017.08.003
3. Nwinyi O.C., Amund O.O (2017) Biodegradation of selected polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by axenic bacterial species belonging to the genera Lysinibacillus and Paenibacillus. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology 41(3): 577-587.
4. Ifeoluwa Adekoya, Adewale Obadina, Judith Phoku, Obinna Nwinyi, Patrick Njobeh (2017) Contamination of fermented foods in Nigeria with fungi. Food Science and Technology 86: 76-84.
5. Ajanaku K. O, Ademosun O. T, Siyanbola T. O, Akinsiku A. A, Ajanaku C. O, Nwinyi O. C. (2017) Improving Nutritive Value of Maize-Ogi as Weaning Food Using Wheat Offal. Current Research in Nutrition and Food Science 5(3).
6. Nwinyi, Obinna C, Smith, Oluwakemi O , Olugbuyiro, Joseph A., Rotimi Solomon O, Njobeh, Patrick B (2018) Antibacterial assay and reversion of carbon tetrachloride (ccl4) induced liver damage on wistar mice by vernonia amygdalina published online (Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical sciences)
7. Adebo, O. A., Njobeh, P. B., Gbashi, S., Nwinyi, O. C., Mavumengwana, V (2017) Review on microbial degradation of aflatoxins Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition 57: 15 3208- 3217.
8. Nwinyi, O.C, Ebojie O , Adesina T, Oniha M, Olopade B (2017) Antibiotic resistance patterns of bacteria species isolated from ice- cream vended in Ota and Lagos metropolis. Research Journal of Microbiology 12(1) 50-57
9. Nwinyi,O.C Amund O.O. Nwodo S.N, Nwankwo M.C, (2017) Physiological behavior of newly isolated Bacterium CB1 and Stenotrophomonas maltophilia strain CB2 on Chrysene, Pyrene, Naphthalene and Fluoranthene Romanian Biotechnological Letters, 22(2): 12409- 12418. 5
10. Nwinyi, O.C Ajomiwe C Olawore, Yemisi A (2018) Morphological and Biochemical Characterization of Bio-surfactants Producing Bacteria from Diesel Contaminated Soil International Journal of Agriculture and Biology published online. DOI: 10.17957/IJAB/15.0169