Mycotoxicology Society of Nigeria, in Conjunction with Biological Science, Covenant University, presents the 13th Annual Conference themed: "Recent Trends in Mycotoxin Research and Management in the Face of a Changing Climate".
The conference covers the following Subthemes:
- Agriculture, Mycotoxin and Climate Change
- Management of Mycotoxins in the Developing Nations
- Industry, Environment, Mycotoxins and Climate Change
- Advances and current trends in Mycotoxins
- The Role of Mycotoxins in Science and Technological Advancement
- Eradication of Mycotoxins: the Role of Life Scientist.
- Mycotoxins in Health and Medicines.
- The Menace of Mycotoxins in Developing Economies.
- Mycotoxins: Food Production and Exportation in Nigeria.
- Economic Implication of Mycotoxins in Food and Drinks.
- Mycotoxins Assays and Standardization.
- Political and Legal Implication of Mycotoxins in Foods, Feeds and Drinks
- Environmental Scopes of Mycotoxins.
- Agriculture and Mycotoxins Foes or Friends.
- Mycotoxins Implications for International and Local Trades.
- Socio-Cultural Dimensions of Mycotoxins.
- Developing and Modelling of Mycotoxins for Human Benefits
DATE: SEPT., 3RD to 5TH, 2019
VENUE: CUCRID AUDITORIUM, COVENANT UNIVERSITY, OTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
For more information, kindly download the flier of the conference HERE